`

`

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy Life...


I really wanted to try and stay up on this blog once school got started but unfortunately it is always one of the first things to go. I can honestly say I am not sure that I have taken a single picture of Jason and I since school started.  Volleyball is in full swing, I am attempting to be the young women's president but I honestly feel very unworthy of the calling, the girls deserve more. I have 22 little munchkins in my room this year that seems to have a revolving door as I have already had 3 move out and that many in to replace their spots. Jason is about as busy as they come, school full time, and a full time and part time job keeps him running 100 mph but somehow he manages and complains a lot less than I do about all of it. I am so grateful that he has a job but sometimes I just miss him.  I miss our families a lot lately, Dani, Trevor & Dexter are WAY TO FAR AWAY!! Everyone else is just to far away as well and  I miss them all. Steve posted a picture of Brynn the other day on facebook and I almost started crying, she is alredy so big and we have missed seeing her grow and change. Jason talks about missing his little buddy Jack frequently and just spending time with our families.  I honestly shouldn't complain, life is good and we are plugging along just tired and busy with our crazy schedules!  For now I guess this will do.  I need to be better, I will try!

No comments: