Okay mommy friends this question is for you! (If anyone even reads this blog that is haha!) As we start to navigate the baby world and look at things I am wondering...
What's the one baby item you can't live without?
What's the one baby item you have that you never use?"
Ready GO!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Best products: Muslin swaddle blankets. Aquaphor for dry skin, chapped cheeks, diaper rash, sucking blisters everything. The bumbo was pretty useless for me only because dexter learned how to arch his back and get out so young, but the strap should have resolved that problem.
A couple of my favorites: "swaddle me" wrap. Haidyn slept SO much better at night with it....I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons she was sleeping though the night from week 1! "Sween Cream"- it's amazing for diaper rash, dry skin, or anything that needs cream. I get it up here at cache valley oxygen, so if there is a store down there like it, they should carry it. Also I got a recliner rocking chair instead of a glider, because there will be nights that you end up sleeping in it, and it's so much more comfortable to recline and lay down :)
Stuff I didn't really use....I agree with the bumbo. We used it, but we didn't get a high chair until recently. They can arch out of it, but the new straps do help. If your high chair works for a newborn, it's nice to have somewhere to put them while you're getting ready or doing dishes, or things like that.....a swing is nice for that as well. I just put the bumbo on my registry so I got it as a gift instead of having to pay for it, so it was worth it to me :) good luck with everything!!!!!
Post a Comment