`

`

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Schools out for summer!!

I have just been introduced to the world of instagram.  I am in love with the whole process of documenting your life not only for the big events but he silly daily things that happen.  I recently printed our blog and the posts that are just funny random things that happen in our daily lives are usually my favorite posts.  Here is a little bit of our week via instagram. 
Sunday: as we pulled into church on Sunday there was a hot air balloon that had just landed right outside of the parking lot! haha what a colorful sight as we walked into church!

Sunday afternoon/evening we watched the solar eclipse! It was really cool and Jason was able to catch some pretty cool pictures of it!! 
 The shadows from the eclipse were one of Jason's favorite parts! They were pretty cool!
 I love that you can see the progression of the eclipse in the pictures!
  Jason and I are so cool! (sarcasm at it's best right there!) We love watching kid shows, you would think looking at our movies that we own that we had 5 kids already! haha Monday we made a stop at good old redbox and decided that we needed a muppets night.  The movies was actually pretty funny! There are few things I like better than just relaxing at home with Jason - I love that man!
 Of course we also had to do a little house work that eveing....I will leave you with four words for this picture. I dislike doing dishes. 
Tuesday was  my birthday! It was such a fun day! We pretty much partied all day at school since it was our last full day of school for the year, we had a popcorn movie day and my kiddies made sure to help me celebrate the day! This is a picture of some of the balloons and flowers that my cute firsties brought me to help celebrate the day.  I unfortunately didn't snap very many pictures that day but the fun continued that evening! Jason is such a sweetie and had cleaned the entire house when I got home from work that day (best present ever!!) and planned dinner with friends at a favorite stop! We headed to Texas Roadhouse with Juan and Shay and then back to the house for cake! We opened presents and just relaxed at the house.  So fun!
This is a picture of my yummy birthday cake that Jason got for us that evening - I love red velvet!! 
Wednesday was the last day of school, I can't even believe that it is already summer time again! It amazes me how fast time flies!! I am going to miss my cute kiddies that I had this year!
Now let's bring on summertime! We have SO SO much going on this summer but we are excited for all of our new adventures! In other news Jason has had three interviews this week for nursing jobs here in St. George, wish us luck! :)

No comments: