`

`

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

He is a Grad!

Jason graduated from Dixie 2 weeks ago now and I couldn't be prouder! It was so fun to celebrate him and all of his accomplishments! We are no where near done with school (at least that is what it feels like) but it was great to celebrate all he has accomplished so far and have the opportunity to be with family for the weekend!Some of these pictures came off of my camera and some from Jason's moms camera.  Somehow trying to upload them both they got all mixed and blogger is being complicated and won't let me sort them all back out so here are the pictures from the day in a crazy mixed up order!
 My mom and I waiting around for the ceremony to start.
 Here they come!
 Found him!
 Don, Leisha, Jason and I
 Mom, Dad, Jason and I
 Can you spot my handsome grad?
 Staley crew again + Karen and Jake
 This is a picture from Jason's pinning ceremony, we laughed because it is "lighting of the torch" and passing the light type ceremony but the fire marshal won't let them use actual flames so instead they are "lighting" their battery operated candles! - silly memory.
 Now we'll jump back to the graduation ceremony again since the pictures aren't working for me!
 The boy and I.
 This is DeAnn one of Jason's favorite professors.
 Jon, Ryan & Jason
 We had such a fun day! I am so so proud of Jason.  Poor thing got a total of about 3 days off and had already started at SUU on his bachelor's portion of the RN degree.  May 2013 will bring another graduation and more celebrations I can't wait!

No comments: