`

`

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Young Womens

I have a lot that I need to put on the blog that we have been up to this last month but for today I just have an announcement. Today I was set apart as the new YW president in my ward - Nervous? Yes! Overwhelmed? A Little! Excited? Yes and Yes! I would have never seen it coming but I am excited to get to serve with the girls in my ward. We are headed to girls camp on Wednesday (death by fire right) I am excited to get to know the girls a little better and get my brain wrapped around this new calling! Talk about crazy life some days! haha - If anyone out there is in YW's/ has some good ideas for YW's please send them my way! I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh fun! You will be so fabulous! (Heather is the pres too, so I'm sure she'd have good advice for you!)