I cannot believe that May is already half over!! Seriously where does the time go??!!?? We have had a fun month so far and can't believe that school will be out next week!! So far this month we have....
Celebrated our 4th anniversary! (Seriously!! 4 years!) Wow time flies!! Jason and I only got a chance to see each other a few minutes that day but managed to grab some dinner to celebrate the occasion and he got me these beautiful flowers! 4 white for our 4 years! I love Jason so much, we have had a blast the last 4 years and I can't wait to see what this next year brings!!!

...this month we also got a bountiful basket...

...partied it up at zumba...

Went mini golfing with Juan & Shay


And celebrated mothers day in Cedar city with the Payne gang!!
I made these little gifts for Darlene, Gina & Nicole for mother's day. They turned out really cute!!



We missed being with our mom's that day but we were able to call and wish them a happy day! We are looking forward to the rest of the month, May always seems to fly by!
Celebrated our 4th anniversary! (Seriously!! 4 years!) Wow time flies!! Jason and I only got a chance to see each other a few minutes that day but managed to grab some dinner to celebrate the occasion and he got me these beautiful flowers! 4 white for our 4 years! I love Jason so much, we have had a blast the last 4 years and I can't wait to see what this next year brings!!!
...this month we also got a bountiful basket...
...partied it up at zumba...
Went mini golfing with Juan & Shay
And celebrated mothers day in Cedar city with the Payne gang!!
I made these little gifts for Darlene, Gina & Nicole for mother's day. They turned out really cute!!
We missed being with our mom's that day but we were able to call and wish them a happy day! We are looking forward to the rest of the month, May always seems to fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment