`

`

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break Day #8 & #9:

Saturday was so much fun! When Jason heard about the air show that was coming to St. George way back in December he said that we had to go! We were both excited headed into the day and even more excited that we got to share the day with Bret & Kye. 
Walking into the show we got to preview the Blue Angels.
 
 They brought in a bunch of the big planes as well... I should have made Jason help me with this post because then I could be all fancy and tell you the names of each of the planes, but since he isn't home they are just big planes.  haha!
 
 
 Kye & I

 We laughed so hard at these cute little girls as we were walking around - look at their cameras! We joked about how that is what our kids will look like because Bret, Kye, Jason and I we had more cameras than we would even actually need!
 
 They also had an old car show there, old cars always make me think of my grandma and grandpa, I was a bit sentimental this day because my grandparents had just left for their mission and I am going to miss them SO much!
 
 The Boy & I!
 Umm...Jason will kill me for putting this on here but I LOVE this picture! I told him that I was going to frame it and put it on my nightstand haha! Love this boy!!
 Isn't he just so dang handsome!
 Smile!!
 Plane/Wing Walker.
 
 
 Cutest little cupcake truck EVER!! I loved this!
 So of course we had to give them a try! They were pretty good.
 Blue Angels
 Look at the storm rolling in! - By the time the show was over it was SO SO windy!!
 
 
 Sand storm.
 
 After the show was over trying to get out of the "parking lot" was a JOKE!! It took us SO LONG!!
 cars...
 cars....
 and more cars...
 oh yeah, and did I mention there were lots of cars?
 ...bored in the car still waiting to get out...
 This was a car the pulled up just behind us as we were finally getting out of the parking lot, there were a bunch of young boys in the back seat and you can't read their sign in the picture but it said "I'm Bored!!" haha apparently we weren't the only ones that thought that the wait was a little ridiculous!
 We had so much fun at the air show! The next morning was unfortunately the last day of our break and the day that Bret & Ky had to go home! We were sad to say good bye but as always we loved our time together! Sunday we headed to church and then later that evening I decided that we needed a treat.

No comments: