This week was spring break for Cache County so we were lucky enough to get my family for a whole week! We went hiking, shopped a little, played some games, spent a little time by the pool and just chilled!
Jason ans I in Snow Canyon.
The little man!
Saturday evening Jason decided to surprise me with a fun Easter activity. Jason found an "egg spinner" at target and thought that it would be a fun $4 date night ha ha! We gave it a try, it was kind of cool but I think that we just laughed at how funny it was as much as anything!
First you had to drop dye onto the eggs...
Then lock the lid on and spin!
And of course pause for a cheesy picture in the middle...
or two...
and then out comes "beautiful" eggs!
Some of them turned out kind of pretty
Some of them we tried too many colors at once and they just came out kind of brownish.
Either way it was a fun evening with Jason!
Jason is in the middle of his preceptorship and so he is working quite a few hours, plus trying to study for finals and getting ready for the NCLEX. This week he is also going to Pittsburgh for a huge nursing conference, hopefully he will be able to get in contact with a few schools while he is there because they all send their program representatives to this conference. Sunday Jason had to be at the hospital so I headed to church for a wonderful Easter Sunday meeting. It was such a beautiful day! When I got home at noon I knew that Jason wouldn't be home til 6 and so I decided to bake some bread. It turned out really yummy! I was so happy with the flavor - this was a new recipe than I have used in the past but I was so happy with the result and will be holding onto this recipe for sure!
There are few things better than fresh bread warm right out of the oven!
Delicious!
Then I still had some time so I made some pretzels.... I guess I was just in a baking mode yesterday!
Yum!
When Jason got home from work I had a fun Easter surprise for him - I am sure that a lot of you have seen this idea on pinterest. It was a fun surprise!
Then we saw what the bunny left for us!
This picture is being really stubborn but look at my cute "basket" that the bunny left me! I LOVE my new mixing bowls! They are so cute!
I love spring time and all of the beautiful weather that comes with it!!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! Here is a picture of some of my cute spring decorations to help celebrate the pretty season!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! Here is a picture of some of my cute spring decorations to help celebrate the pretty season!
No comments:
Post a Comment