`

`

Saturday, January 28, 2012

We love visitors! =)

Jason and I were lucky enough to have some of our very favorite people come and visit us last weekend.  Bret and Kye made the trek down so that we could spend a few days together.  We has A TON of fun (as we always do with them) and partied a little hardier the I have for a long time ha ha! Thanks for the awesome weekend guys! Come again soon!
Friday Night:
Dinner: 25 Main & a Movie: Red Tail.
I not going to lie I was excited to see this movie and unfortunately it left a little to be desired but with good company we still had  a fun night!
 Jason and Bret playing arcade games before the movie.
 Saturday we decided that we wanted to head to Vegas for the day, on the way there it was SO windy! There were tumble weeds all over the road which wouldn't have been that big of a deal but Kye decided that they were the coolest things she had even seen! haha we had a good laugh!
 On the way into Vegas we made a stop at the "Pawn Stars" shop - there was a big line to get in and we weren't really in the mood to wait so we just took a few pictures!
 Yeah look at my hair in this picture....I told you it was kind of windy!
 Jason and I
 After our short stop we decided it was time for lunch! We stopped at one of mine and Jason's favorites in Vegas - The Sugar Factory. This is Kye's frozen hot chocolate!
 Jason ordered chicken and waffles, I wasn't a fan but he liked it.
 Funny treat we found at the gift shop.....So true!
 M&M factory!
 Mexican Coke....few things are better!
 MGM - Seeing the lions.
 Taking a walk on the strip that evening.
 Kye and I ~! We always joke that Jason and Bret found each other in high school so that they could bring us together later in life ha ha Love ya Kye!
 Belagio all decorated for the Chinese New Year
 We found possibly our new favorite place ever in Vegas it is called Hash House A Go Go we had such a blast at dinner! We had the best waiter I have EVER had he completely made the night! Plus the food was great and cheap! What else could you ask for! 
Jason's Dinner - This meal has been on Man vs. Food and let's just say Jason put a pretty good dent in in!
 My plate~!
 Kye's dinner.
And last but not least Bret's snickers pancake, yup you heard me right! I didn't try it but him and Kye said it was pretty amazing!
 Remember when I said he put a dent in it? I meant he completely cleaned the plate! This is a picture of our phenomenal waiter! 
 Hash House A Go Go has found some new fans!
 Kye and I with our cupcakes from "Baby Cakes" that was just down the way from Hash House
 The whole gang!
 This is my very poor attempt of taking a picture of a picture in a dark restaurant haha this is Adam Richmond with the same dinner as Jason's.
 The plan was to head back that evening but we had partied a little to hardy and decided to grab a cheap room and head back in the morning.  Ha ha we didn't have anything to stay with us so we made a quick stop at Wal-Mart (an adventure in itself) lol and checked into the TI with only Wal-Mart bags as luggage.  Let's just say it was a weekend that we won't forget anytime soon!
post signature

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

We love Hash House! absolutely fun and delicious.