`

`

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Larsen Family Party

Every year we have a get together with Jason's mom side of the family just before Christmas, it is always full of good food, lots of laughs, many stories between family that hasn't seen each other in far to long and just an evening to relax and be together.  This year followed perfectly in line with the past few.  We missed those who weren't there but we had a lot of fun being with those who did make it.  
Here are some of the kiddies showing everyone how to sing a few Christmas carols...
 Jason and I waiting around  for the hokey-pokey and pinata. (Have I ever mentioned that we do things at the Larsen family party that before marrying into I would have NEVER linked  to Christmas haha)
 Jackson super happy about winning the hot tamales.
Jason and I won seriously the biggest container of cheese balls ever!
 Hokey-Pokey time!
 Bring on the pinata - Jocelyn taking a swing.
 Jackson's turn.
 Joce again.
 And finally Karen broke it open!
  But she almost got Chandler first!
 Some of the cousins playing around.
 
And the night wouldn't have been complete with out getting egged! - Seriously! We were so upset! I mean it wasn't that huge of a deal but it was so cold that the egg was frozen solid to the car.  People should find other things to do with their spare time than driving around egging random people. 
 Fun evening full of family, just how we like them!
post signature

No comments: