`

`

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Love Day!!

 This year for Valentines day we were just excited to spend a little time together, Jason surprised me with a few fun things and we just relaxed!! Monday started our Valentines because Jason had to be at the hospital Tuesday evening.  We went to see The Vow - obviously a gift for me ha ha Jason knew that I really wanted to see it and surprised me with tickets! 
 The next day was officially Valentines and I had lots of fun activities planned with my cute little first graders!! But I was super surprised to walk into my room that morning to beautiful flowers! (Have I told you that my husband is the best!) After school I was told to hurry home for my last surprise, Jason and I went to get massages (the world's BEST gift!!) and then to dinner speedy quick so that he could be at the hospital by 8:00.  I gave Jason his few surprises that evening, I got him a few treats some new socks and some small clips things for his iPhone.  We loved spending a few minutes just celebrating us.  It is crazy to think that we have almost been married for four years.  I love Jason so much and am so grateful for everything that we have been through together, it is amazing how much more I love him each day!! I wish that I had taken some pictures of the day but I was to busy just enjoying being with Jason!

No comments: