`

`

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dexter Day....

It wouldn't be winter in Logan with out our fair share of ski days, one day that the whole gang went up to hit the slopes I opted to stay home and have a day with one of my favorite little men.  I love my "Dedter" as he calls himself.  It breaks my heart that I don't get to see him more than I do.  Thank goodness for video chat.  I love this little man!
 This is Dexter's new cheese face, pull out a camera and he is more than willing to smile for you....if you can call this a smile haha! 
 Cheese!
We watched Dora Toy Story & Cars, ate Peanut butter spoons and just chilled it was an awesome day!

 Then later when everyone got home from the mountain we got to hang with "Uncle J" a little as well! How perfect!
post signature

No comments: