`

`

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Las Vegas!

 Yes - Vegas again, but when you live so close it is a fun little get away! - Jason and I were fortunate enough to have some of our best friends come and visit us this week.  Kaylee and I have been friends since about 7th grade and grew up playing volleyball together.  We joke however if her and I are better friends or if Jason and her husband Eric are better friends. ha ha - We love doing things with Kaylee and Eric and their adorable addition Tatum.  Last week they came and stayed at our house for a few days and we played around St. George and at the pool, then we headed to Vegas for a couple of days and had lots of fun together! - Thanks for coming to visit, come back anytime!! =)
 Jason and I had never really walked through all of the Belagio - We found the coolest room with a gigantic liberty bell.
 Almost everything in this room was made of flowers - even the picture~
 Jason and Eric.
Looking at the pretty birds at the Belagio.
 View of The Paris from The Belagio .
 Watching the fountains at the Belagio.
 We at at this awesome mexican restaurant in Planet Hollywood called Yolos - it was delicious!  
 Walking the strip.
 Getting ready to ride New York New York.
 Walking around New York New York after riding the coaster.
 Goofy us~!
 And of course some R & R
 We had a fun quick little trip!
post signature

No comments: