`

`

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Frosty the Snowman!!!

 Ha ha no I am not going crazy for wanting to sing Frost the Snowman in mid June in St. George but it was the only thing I could think of as Jason walked in the door tonight.  As some of you may know we are redoing a few apartments for our land lord right now.  When we first moved here our apartment was ummm, not up to par I guess we could say and so we had the opportunity to redo the place!  I guess he was pleased with our work because ever since we have been helping him with other apartments around town.  It has worked out really nice because Jason has a little work on the side with his school but he can completely set his schedule and do them on his own time frame.  Well back to the reason for my song.  Tonight Jason was repainting an apartment, the whole thing has been gutted and we are starting new so we have rented a sprayer to paint with.  I just had to laugh when Jason got home though cause I'm not sure if he got more paint on the walls or himself.  Oh good times!!
 I think it looks like he has on footless tights haha.
post signature

1 comment:

Kristie said...

that is such a good looking tan!!! I thought that Kurt's legs were white...but this definitely takes the cake!!!