`

`

Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Calling....

Jason and I received a new calling today .. we are now going to be serving in the primary!  We are not sure what age group and it won't start for a couple weeks since we are going to Logan for a little bit but I have to say I am kind of nervous.  I work with kids all day I should be able to handle this right? Haha well I also went to a lot of college on how to teach school. Primary on the other hand... I have zero knowledge and I don't even really remember the whole format of primary. Don't get me wrong we are excited to be working with these munchkins, but all I have to say is if you have any advice feel free to send it our way! Love ya all!
post signature

1 comment:

bobandhaley said...

I had no experience either, and my first Sunday here I was put in as the Primary Pres. Good Luck! It's not bad if you have good kids. Just pray you don't have a Maddie in your class :-)