Well Life sure keeps us busy these days –I swear summer should be a time that things kind of slow down and we relax but it always seems like there are just a million things to do and only so much time to do them in. We have had a lot of fun lately and really tried to enjoy the summer – even though I can’t believe that it is half way over (tear). Here are some of the things that we have been up to lately!
My cousin Brynlee got married last week, they got married in Hawaii (way cool!) so unfortunately for us we weren’t able to attend. We did get to go to the temple with her when she got her endowment out though – it was a really fun night – I love when we get a chance to get together with the Bunnels because we don’t get to see them enough! – I didn’t get a picture of the Bryn but I did snap one of me and Lydia – Love her!
We had the chance to go and wonder around the summer fest for a while this year – it is always fun to see all of the stuff they have there and just relax in the park – this is a sure sign of summer in Cache Valley – definitely a favorite summer time tradition. – After the summer fest we went on a drive and just enjoyed the beautiful valley that we live in. We also made a quick stop at a cute new candy shop that they just put in down town Logan – everything is old fashioned and it is a really cute shop!
Jason gave me Toy Story 1&2 for my birthday and each of them came with a free ticket to go see Toy Story 3 – so opening night we headed off to the theater! (But not before a quick stop at Chaley’s for some delicious ice cream!) – The movie was really good! – We both loved it and I even ran into some friends that I haven’t seen in a while!
My Grandma Griffiths has these big trees in her back yard that she hates! – All they do is drop stuff allover her yard and so she has wanted them gone for a while. So it was Jason & my dad came to her rescue one Saturday afternoon and now her yard is free of annoying crab apples.
Jason’s Family is HUGE – seriously, every time we go to a family thing of his I swear I meet 25 new people. Last weekend we had to opportunity to go up to his cousin’s cabin in Oakley and spend time with some his family. The cabin was really nice – it even had a big pool that we all played in! – All is all it was a fun relaxing weekend.
Every year for the cruise-in there is a concert at the rodeo grounds – well I guess we are all to cheap or we just enjoy chatting more than sitting at the concert but for the past few years we have taken chairs and games down and sat outside of the concert. It is great because we don’t have to pay to hear the music (cheap I told you) and instead of sitting on the hard bleachers we get to relax, have some treats and play games!
As you can see we have been busy – the next two weeks are packed full of fun things so look forward to some more fun adventures from us!
Loving Life and Happy in Love – what else could we ask for?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment