As I sat in bed last night texting both of my sisters and laughing at our funny goofy conversations I realized how close we are. Courtney and I joked about how after five days of looking Jason finally found his computer charger in his back pack (imagine that! – right where it is normally kept!) Dani and I laughed about the big toad that she found on her front porch and how she said that it must be “one of the perks of now living in the country!” what a goof! - All of us haven’t always gotten along perfectly (everyone fights with their siblings when they are little right!?) but lately we have all grown a lot closer. Everyday I notice how much Courtney isn’t a little girl any more. She is driving and dating and all of that, but to me she still needs to be five, with her short hair and the spunkiest little attitude you have ever met! (well she does still have her spunk!) Dani and I are both married and Dexter joined the group about five months ago now – weird that we are old enough to have kids. I look up to Dani in a lot of ways. I am not sure where exactly I am going with this post but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for wonderful sisters. We are each VERY different and yet VERY much alike at the same time. I love these two and am grateful that we are all so close. It is amazing how as you get older you realize how much your family really is your best friends.
Thanks sisters! – I love ya!
P.S. As a shout out to Trevor (my hilarious brother in law!) any
one that may see him today make sure you wish him a
Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Love you too sisser
-Dani
Post a Comment