Is any one else really bothered by this?? I know that I shouldn't be that into bachelor but i love it and
especially this season, but after last night i am just really bugged! Anybody else have any thoughts?


Jason and I have been married for 6 years. We met on a blind date in May of 2007 and I guess you could say the rest is history! We are head-over-heels crazy about our one year old little man and spend our free time laughing and playing with him! Jason is a nurse and a Doctoral student at the University of Utah studying to become a Nurse Practitioner. I am an Elementary Education graduate. I taught 1st grade for 3 years and then had the opportunity to "retire" and am now a stay-at-home-mommy to my handsome little side kick and I also blog for The Dating Diva's on the side. Tag is as crazy as kids can be and we love every ounce of him! Come along on this exciting adventure as we explore life and make new discoveries everyday!
10 comments:
I'm like you, I was really bugged about what he did!
Well this is just hear say..but I heard melissa got back with her old boyfriend.. I dont know if that was before or after jason broke up with her. but I also heard she cheated on jason with the ex and that she broke up with him.. but again that is just what I heard and after last night I dont know.
AGREED, but I really liked Molly more anyway, we will see how long that lasts!
Okay so i hadn't watched the Bachelor all season, just the last show and I think this Molly check should of slapped him across the face....
You can add up to 100 people ( I think). I like my blog being private, it is nice to know exactly who is looking!
Ditto to the person above me. You can have up to 100. :) It is a nice feeling that random weirdos aren't looking...I've heard quite a few stories about crazies leaving scary comments!
Ditto again! I still have about 30 readers I can still add... I don't think I will hit the 100 mark, but maybe we are just not popular ;)
I was totally bugged! I was bugged when he kicked of Jillian! I am so glad that she is going to be the next bachelorette. I couldn't believe that he not only proposed to Melissa, but led her on for months then took her on live television to break up with her. What?! You've got to be kidding me!
Niki,
I would love to borrow your purse if you don't mind! Thank you! And I've heard you are wanting to cut the back off your hair...which I think is a grand idea! call me!
Alright...so i didn't get sucked in at all this season, however I did watch this episode and i was SO bugged! After having gone through a situation where an ex fiance runs to another person SO shortly after a breakup...this was SO disturbing to me! I wanted to cry for that poor girl!! He could have totally broken up with her BEFORE national tv that night and the other girl...i don't care if he did still have feelings, give it some freaking time to get over the ex fiance and don't rub it in her face on national television!! Men can be such pigs!! :(
Post a Comment