Well i have been thinking about it lately and lets just say that there are a lot
of FREAKS in the world that really screw it up for everyone else! So sorry to all the none
wierdo's but we are going private! I will leave it open for a little
while longer so that i can make sure and get e-mails from everyone!
If you follow our blog, pop in every now
and then or whatever your viewing status is please leave me your e-mail as a comment
so that all of our friends and family can still see our blog! (also please make sure that you include your name, some profiles and e-mails are such that you can't tell! thanks!)
of FREAKS in the world that really screw it up for everyone else! So sorry to all the none
wierdo's but we are going private! I will leave it open for a little
while longer so that i can make sure and get e-mails from everyone!
If you follow our blog, pop in every now
and then or whatever your viewing status is please leave me your e-mail as a comment
so that all of our friends and family can still see our blog! (also please make sure that you include your name, some profiles and e-mails are such that you can't tell! thanks!)

23 comments:
i think i am going private soon too! ohmyhale@hotmail.com
I have also been thinking about it. I just worry all my family that don't have blogs won't know how to get into ours. Email me an invite brycekal@yahoo.com. Tell your Dad I said "Hi".
invite me! sbfrancis2@msn.com
We would love to still check ya out... alishamerkley@hotmail.com
love seeing you and your hubby, even if it is only on your blog... erica
erica74@cvbband.com
I would love an invite. I was friends with Jason in high school. Check out our blog!
email: thepoulsenpack(at)gmail(dot)com
erinngraves@hotmail.com
Good call...maybe i should go private. Meh! Umm...you have my email, so please...i best be included!! :)
Hey! I check out your blog every once in a while too... Please add me! :) chels.brown@gmail.com
garrison3080@msn.com
laci.b@aggiemail.usu.edu :)
remrainey@gmail.com
I'm considering it soon too! :)
you better add me i am you sister jk jk love ya!!!!
shortycorty94@gmail.com
hey invite us too. We may have moved but lets not be strangers.
nicole.g.smith@gmail.com
jlu_511@hotmail.com you two are sooo cute!
Please please add me Ü
lisa.h.10@gmail.com
Don't forget us! lacy14@gmail.com
hey nicky i would love to be invited this is cheri housley chewhouse@gmail.com
hey nicky this is Krista Bird. We'd love to be invited to your blog.
payne1211@gmail.com
perry697@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Hey Niki I would love to be added
stashia.nelson@hotmail.com
whitskier03@gmail.com
miss you girl!
blondie_skier@hotmail.com
Post a Comment