`

`

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Join in on the fun! .... and what with the weather??

Wow!! What can i say except for the fact that I am so sick of the snow!!  We have to have it right? But why couldn't it have just dumped more in the actual winter months than right now that should be spring! 
I guess that I shouldn't complain because year after year it does the exact same thing and I always complain about it, yet i still live here! ha ha Well on another note, i am putting in a "last call" i guess you could say for those that want to have their e-mail put in for our blog.  I am thinking that sometime next week is when i will change it all over SO if you want to be included and have not yet 
posted your e-mail as a comment please do! Don't be afraid to post it, all friends and family 
are more than welcome no matter how close we still are we would love to be able to stay in contact with you through our blog! ~~ Thanks all! =) 

3 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

I dont know if I left mine so just incase... alishamerkley@hotmail.com

The Whitmers said...

Okay, first thing that story is so sad. That poor little bird was probably trying to make a nest. Poor little guy! Second thing: brittanywhitmer@gmail.com

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

court-webb@hotmail.com I found your blog!