...Jason!! ha ha i guess you might be wondering what exactly he is winning, and the answer is the best husband award! I voted and he won! (imagine that).
No but to be a little more serious I just have to say that I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who goes above and beyond to do so many things for me. Last week I came home from a volleyball tournament (I have to be in Salt Lake every other weekend with the team that I am coaching but Jason has been nothing but supportive of me staying involved with volleyball) any ways... I got home and he had cleaned the whole house!! I mean vacuumed, dusted, the dishes were done, laundry was folded and put away the whole works!! I was absolutely amazed because the house had gotten a little out of control and it was a huge job! But the other reason why I am giving him this award is because although we are as busy as ever he still finds time to make sure that I know how much he loves me! On Tuesday night I got home from class and he wasn't there (which was odd because he is usually home on Tuesday nights) Anyways so I just walked in and started doing some dishes when the door bell rang. I went to answer the door and there stood Jason with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers and said "I am here to pick you up for our date!" ha ha it was super cute! So then he took me out to dinner and then for ice cream! It was all very delicious! We ate at Frederico's Pizza (which is a favorite!) and then went to Charlie's (also a favorite). It was a lot of fun to get to be with Jason all night but especially to be surprised with such a fun date! Thank you Jason I love you and am grateful that I get to call you my husband!
No but to be a little more serious I just have to say that I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who goes above and beyond to do so many things for me. Last week I came home from a volleyball tournament (I have to be in Salt Lake every other weekend with the team that I am coaching but Jason has been nothing but supportive of me staying involved with volleyball) any ways... I got home and he had cleaned the whole house!! I mean vacuumed, dusted, the dishes were done, laundry was folded and put away the whole works!! I was absolutely amazed because the house had gotten a little out of control and it was a huge job! But the other reason why I am giving him this award is because although we are as busy as ever he still finds time to make sure that I know how much he loves me! On Tuesday night I got home from class and he wasn't there (which was odd because he is usually home on Tuesday nights) Anyways so I just walked in and started doing some dishes when the door bell rang. I went to answer the door and there stood Jason with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers and said "I am here to pick you up for our date!" ha ha it was super cute! So then he took me out to dinner and then for ice cream! It was all very delicious! We ate at Frederico's Pizza (which is a favorite!) and then went to Charlie's (also a favorite). It was a lot of fun to get to be with Jason all night but especially to be surprised with such a fun date! Thank you Jason I love you and am grateful that I get to call you my husband!
4 comments:
That is way sweet. I think Jason need to talk to Dave and give him so pointers!;)
I love you two!!! Nik, I'm calling you tomorrow! Ha!! Love you!!!
Oh so fun! What a great husband.... make sure he keeps it up :)
How's coaching going for ya???
That is really sweet. :-) It's those kinds of things that keeps a marriage going strong. The little things are what are most important.
Post a Comment