I know that this makes post number two for today and that the first one is huge but i just have to share something that has been on my mind.... I was talking to my mother-in-law a little while ago and i don't even remember what i was referencing but i said that me and Jason are so lucky, now being the sweet person that she is she gently interrupted me and just rephrased what i had said saying that me and Jason are so blessed. This really made me think. I know that Christ has such an overwhelming power in mine and Jason's life. We are constantly and continually being blessed in abundance with things that are way out of our reach. We have been so blessed from day one in our marriage and have had blessings poured down on us. I was looking back over the post that i finished earlier and noticed something about the picture that i took of our foot prints. They go along great with the poem of Christ carrying us when we are in the most need of his help. If you look at the picture about half way down the footsteps on the left disappear while the ones on the right continue down the beach.
I feel as if i have been carried through my life by Christ, especially the past few months. I have received so many blessings, I am so thankful to have an amazing husband and just felt like i needed to share that.
I feel as if i have been carried through my life by Christ, especially the past few months. I have received so many blessings, I am so thankful to have an amazing husband and just felt like i needed to share that.
No comments:
Post a Comment