`

`

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Florida here we come!!


... And we're off!! Jason and I will be in Florida for the next seven days so don't miss us to much!! I am going to love the warm weather!!! but  will probably DIE when we get back to FREEZING COLD UTAH!!! 

We're going to visit Jason's mission (Jacksonville, Florida Mission) and also Katie and Tiauna in Disney World. I haven't ever been to Disney World so i am super excited about that!!  But overall we are both very excited for the next few days!! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when we get back so until then ..... see ya!! =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!!!!!! I freakin see you tomorrow!!! :D

Steve, Heather, and Jackson said...

Hope you two are havin' fun in the warm weather! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Come and play games at our house! Love ya!