Well I'm sure that many of you also are aware of the fact that General Conference is this weekend but I am so excited for this session. I always love conference but haven't always taken full advantage of the gift that it is to us. I have been really excited for this session to come because it is always such a spiritual uplift. I hope everyone tunes in this weekend, if you are one of the lucky ones who get to attend...have fun! I love this church! And our amazing Prophet, President Monson. 

3 comments:
Yeah I didn't know you had a blog! Fun to see you!
I am so glad you found us!! Now we can keep in touch. We miss you around here.
Dear Kiki!! I second all that you said... I love conference! But mostly i just really wanted to say that I love that you have a countdown for florida on here!! Yay!!! Oh my goodness it will be so great to see you guys and have some familiar faces!! love you girl!!
Post a Comment