I am sorry that i have been a slacker in posting our pictures from our trip but we got home and had to get caught up on everything so i haven't had time!! But here it is! Our trip started in Orlando at Disney World, Jason had been there before but i hadn't, it was really fun!! We got to be with Katie and Tiauna the whole time that we were there. They were sweet enough to take off the two days we were in the park so we could be with them lots!! (Thanks again Katie and Tiauna for EVERYTHING that you did to help us make this trip possible!!) We had tons of fun exploring the park and got super lucky because lines were really short so we got basically everything done in those two days that we had hoped to!!


Everything is all decorated for Halloween right now so the decorations were really fun to look at!
We went to the "Flavors Around the World" at Epcot you get to taste pop from lots of different countries, it was crazy how different everything tasted!! 

This was our cool Hotel we stayed at. The football helmets are 3 stories high!! ha ha it was fun just to walk around the hotel! There was also a Tennis Court, Surfing, Baseball and lots of others!
"S" stands for Staley!! 



The newest ride at Hollywood Studios is an interactive Toy Story ride and it was totally Awesome!! It's in 3-D and it is kind of like being inside of an arcade game, you compete against the others in your car! We LOVED IT!!
My only request of the vacation was that i got a Carmel apple!! Jason started us out at Sonny's one of his FAVORITE places to eat and i must admit the food was REALLY good!! 




We were also blessed to have this truck to drive around in all week that the
This was our beautiful form of transportation from our hotel to the parks!!
We made a stop at the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground!
Mmmm it was yummy!!
Our final night in Disney World we ate at a little diner in the park that was a buffet and very good!! This was our cute waitress that we had!! =) 
After saying lots of Goodbye's to Katie & Tiauna we moved onto Jason's Mission
for the rest of our Vacation! 

This is the Beach house that one of the Family's from Jason's mission was nice enough to let us stay at! it was like 50 yards off the beach!
Deloache's also let us use!! =) 

It was really cool to get to meet a lot of the families that Jason got to serve with. To see the love that many of the members had for him was really neat and the love that they all automatically showed to me because i was a part of his life. Thank you to everyone who opened your homes and hearts to us this past week, we really appreciate
everything that you have done for us.
6 comments:
oh my... I love love love you guys
!! Thank you so much for coming... It really was so great!! I cannot wait to get home and visit you guys!! (I'll bring treats :D) Love you!! oh and P.S. I love Sonny's!!
Looks like fun Niki! I'm jealous!
Looks like you two had fuN! That's so cool! I remember going to the 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground'! I loved that place!
it was so fun to get to know you and have you and Jason for dinner!
I am so jealous of this little trip, it looks like you two had a blast!
that looked so fun i loved the honey i shrunk the kids park.
Post a Comment