A few weeks ago we headed north for some family time and wedding fun. We left for Logan Sunday the 22nd of July so that we would have the opportunity to spend a few days with my family. Sunday we played some games and hung around the house. Monday we went boating to beat the heat and just relaxed! We miss Logan so much and I love when we get to go and visit! Tuesday the 24th we spent part of the morning moving a few last things out of my grandmas house. I was a bawl baby. I miss my grandma so much and it was hard. We laughed about funny memories and I am honestly glad that I got to help but it wasn't easy. That evening we ventured to Ogden to the Rodeo with Bret & Kye! It was such a fun evening! Thanks Bret & Kye for inviting us!!
Wednesday was dedicated to the grooms cake for Jake & Karen's wedding. It took me the whole day but I think it turned out really well! The biggest hiccup came during the car ride from Logan to Kaysville the cake slid off of the plate into my lap! Ahh! It was a little bit of an adventure for a few minutes but we were able to patch it up when we got to Kaysville.
Thursday was the wedding, we had the sealing at the Bountiful Temple that morning, a luncheon in Bountiful and the reception that evening in Don & Leisha's backyard. The reception was SO beautiful. Leisha did such a wonderful job putting everything together and all of her hard work really paid off because it was such a beautiful evening!! (The next three photo's at the temple were taken by Jake &
Karen's photographers who we are lucky enough to call our best friends!
Bret & Kye did SUCH a great job and we loved that we got two
whole days to hang out with them!!)
Isn't Jack just amazingly handsome! Love you Jackson!!
Beautiful Bountiful Temple
After the Reception we were all pooped!! It was a long day! haha We tore everything down out of the back yard and then we all just crashed on the back lawn!
The following day we had another luncheon at Jake's house and then a reception that evening in his parent's back yard. But we made sure we stopped to play with Brynn and Jack before heading out to Sandy.
It was fun to see a lot of family that we don't get to see very often and celebrate with Jake and Karen.
A bunch of the Larsen family girls who were able to make it to the reception! It was so fun to see you all!
The sibling minus Heather and baby Brynn we missed them so much but are glad that they are home and feeling a lot better!!
Saturday before heading home we stopped in Sandy to have lunch with Lydia and Shane. I wish that I would have snapped a picture because I LOVE getting to spend time with them!! We had fun catching up and just chatting together. Maybe someday we will live closer to each other and get to hang out more often! On the drive home the sun set was SO pretty! I love that we live in such a beautiful place!







No comments:
Post a Comment