Tuesday July 10th I got an early phone call from Jackson that he had a new baby sister! We were SO SO excited for Steve, Heather and Jack! We love our new baby Brynn, and we may be a bit biased but we think she is pretty dang cute! Welcome to the family little Brynn we love you!!
Tuesday was also Jason's first day at Gamma West! He LOVED it!! We are so excited for the opportunities that this job gives him and I love how much he is loving what he is doing!
Wednesday I headed north anxious to meet Brynn and excited to be headed to the cabin! We love getting to be at Bear Lake and seeing all the family just topped it off!! I think that I was on picture overload after New York and California so I only have a few random pictures but it was a fun relaxing week at the cabin!
On my way up I stopped at the hospital and met this beautiful little lady for the first time! I'm in love!
While in Logan before we headed to the cabin we stopped by to wish Grandma a happy birthday! I love and miss her so much! I can't believe that she has been gone for over a year but happy that she is back with grandpa and for our knowledge of the plan of salvation.
This is Corty, my Mom, Chloe and I headed up to the cabin! We stopped and grabbed some Fred's on our way up the canyon! YUM!!
Road Trip!
Once at the cabin we hung with the cousins, relaxed and just loved being with everyone in the cooler weather! It rained on us Friday evening and most of the day Saturday but we managed to sneak some beach time in before the storms hit! Look at my lovely Layla! I seriously was in love with her swim cap!!
Jason finally joined us and I was happy to spend a beach day with him!
You can't go to Bear Lake with out grabbing a shake! We laughed at the "marshmellow" on this board - oops!
We had to sadly say good bye to the cabin and Cache Valley but on our way out of town we had to stop to see Brynn one last time!
Jason was pretty fond of this little lady as well!
What a fun weekend! A fun filled family reunion, and a new baby girl! What else could we ask for??
And last but not least a complete picture of our three little buddies! We love these three more than they will ever know! Too bad we live so far away from them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment