After returning home from Northern Utah I had a whopping two days until I headed across the country to spend a whole week with Dani, Trevor & Dexter!! I LOVED getting to spend time with them and 7 days was way way to short! Michigan needs to not be so far away!! We had lots of fun blue berry picking, spending some time at the pool, chasing Dexter around, eating yummy food, spending some time on campus, watching Trevor's intramural soccer game, shopping and just catching up! I really miss living close to family but I loved getting to go and visit! Dani was plotting to make me miss my flight so that I wouldn't have to come home but unfortunately real life had to pull me back!
-Blue Berry Picking-
This is a picture of my bucket on the left and Dexter's on the right! haha He is also showing us that most of his blue berries went into his belly instead of his bucket lol!
The University of Michigan has so many cool old buildings on campus. We said that this law library looked like it could be in Hogwarts!
Isn't he just the cutest thing! I miss him so much!
Chilling at the pool!
We found this disgusting spider outside Dani & Trevor's Dexter wasn't so sure about it either! Yuck! I think that he warmed up to it though because he did ask if he could eat it! hahaha! No Dexter, we don't eat spider, especially creepy ones like this!!
Doesn't this just melt your heart! It melts mine! He was my little buddy for a whole week!
Goofy boy!
Just hanging with my little man!
Dani and I out on a shopping trip!
I was so sad to say goodbye and I will admit I shed a tear or two when I got on the plane. I miss all three of them way to much! Until next time I guess phone calls and face time will have to do! Thanks Dani, Trevor & Dexter for letting me come and play!
No comments:
Post a Comment