12 years ago
Sunday, August 19, 2012
School is back!
I can't even believe that the summer is over and we are back in school! The day after I got home from Michigan I had volleyball tryouts and then school followed only a few short days later. I have 23 first graders in my class this year, they are crazy and so full of energy but I am excited for a fun new year! Volleyball is now in full swing and minus me losing my voice at our tournament this weekend the season has been awesome for far! I am excited for my girls this season and can't wait to see what their season brings! Jason is working his little behind off with both of his new jobs but really enjoying his work which is excellent. We are busy and life is insane but we are in love and life is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment