`

`

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Few Random Things...

I have a lot to catch up on (yeah I know I say that every time!) I will start with just a few random things that have happened since I last posted....
 This is Amber and I catching lizards! The dang things sneak into our classrooms and we have to kick them out!
 Jason's friend Carlos from high school and his wife Shea live in St. George and we love getting to hang out with them! Shea is pregnant and I was lucky enough to get to throw her a shower! Carli and I stayed up way to late getting everything put together but we think it turned out well! Baby Haven is one lucky girl!
 We used the theme "She's going to POP!"
 Shea, Carli and I
 While I was in St. George throwing Shea her shower Jason was in Logan helping my dad build  a wall in their new back yard.  The day that he was set to come home they decided to pull the boat out for a few hours before Jason headed back south.  They had a fun day on the lake until they were loading the boat to head home.  Last year my dad hit something when he was loading the boat and totally dinged up his prop on the boat and is a little hesitant now when loading the boat.  So Jason was walking the boat in and stepped on something in the water, we are guessing it was a piece of glass but who knows really?? Anyway he cut his foot open, it wasn't way long but it was pretty deep! He is doing much better now and it is basically all healed up but it kinda slowed him down for a little while.  I would like to say that our only ER trips in our married life can but attributed to Jason. Haha too funny! I'm just glad he is feeling better!
 **Update: Carlos & Shea had adorable baby Haven this week! We are so happy for them!**

No comments: