`

`

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Lovin'...

Lately we have been going for walks in the evening.  We are loving the summertime and the beautiful weather! Last night we decided to go for a little longer walk that we usually do, we walked to one of our favorite local places, 25 Main.  
(This is just a pic off of their website, we forgot the camera, but I had a delicious coconut creme cupcake - My FAVORITE!)
We love their cupcakes and if you go after 7:00 they are only $1 each, talk about cheap date night! Plus I figure that if I walk 2 miles there, and 2 miles home that I can enjoy my cupcake with out any guilt! So off we went! - It was a beautiful night and we really enjoyed the walk.  Plus when we got to main street we got a little surprise! - We forgot that it was movie in the park last night.  Twice a month St. George city sets up a big screen in the park and plays a movie for anyone to come and watch for free.  
So we got cupcakes, a good walk, and a fun movie.  Date night = $2. What a deal! 
post signature

No comments: