`

`

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest...

The verdict is still out as to whether I am going to thank my dear friend Kristie for introducing me to Pinterest or if I am going to curse her for it.  Let's just say that either way I am addicted.  Yes my friends, I am hooked~! 

post signature

4 comments:

Katie said...

Dah! Me too!! Isn't it so fun?? Ha ha ha!! So fun to see all that you guys have been up to!!

Kristie said...

haha you know you love me and I knew that you would love pinterest...can't wait to discuss new craft ideas together!! Love ya girlie!!!

preston. shawnee. cohen said...

I love pinterest too! I'll have to find you. I got your comment on my blog, if you want an invite to our private one leave me your email and I'll add you okay!

The Smith's said...

Me too. It's ridiculous how quickly you get hooked.