`

`

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lots has happened....

So much has happened since I last blogged - that is partially the reason why I haven't had time to put anything on here - also my student teaching (which I am loving) but takes a lot of time! - Well I guess I'll just start with the oldest info and work towards today....

Labor Day weekend we took off for Jackson with my family (the whole gang!) and Gus and Noell - lots of fun! - 
Mountain High Pizza Pie for dinner the first night ...
 This is a picture of my uncle David - it is still hanging up at Mountain High Pizza Pie...
 Softball....

 Dad and Jack wrestling...
 The famous Jackson picture - can't leave without one!
 Shopping around town -
 playing at a park....
 finding some wild life...
 riding the tram....

 Lots more to come but I think that this will do for tonight.  Hope all is well. 

No comments: