More updating....
We went down to Clinton and spent the weekend at Steve and Heather's house to celebrate Steve's birthday. (Don't worry Steve - I won't tell anyone that you turned 30!)
Then the next weekend we went back down... but this time we all packed up and headed to Salt Lake. We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, rode trax, swam at the hotel, and then Saturday we went to the State Fair.
And now we are caught up to this weekend - Friday night we went to the SV football game....
Then Saturday we headed down to Kaysville - I don't have any pictures from that day but Jason went to the BYU football game with Don and Jessica and I went to Women's Conference in Salt Lake with Leisha.
There have been lots of fun things in the middle of this - games with neighbors, softball games, volleyball games, and lot and lots of homework! - Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment