Well this is officially our 100th post. Two and a half years of marriage, lots of laughs, smiles, tears and celebrations and here we are. Life is good at the Staley house - crazy, but good. A little about our lives today.... Like I have mentioned in previous posts I am Student Teaching this semester - I will be graduating in December and life is good (now if only I can find a job). Jason is working and going to school, and applying for nursing school. We have no idea where our lives are going to take us in the next few years but I have had to learn that it is just fine. Living for today is something that I have not always been the best at but I am happy with our lives and excited to see what our future holds. Here's to another 100 posts - can't wait to see the adventures we'll have!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment