`

`

Friday, September 3, 2010

An evening in the ER....

  Well yesterday started out great! - After I got home from school and Jason got home from work we headed out to Smithfield for his softball game.  First game went great and then we started the second game....well lets just say that Jason decided to be a little showy and decided instead of trying to catch the ball in his mit (boring right? - I mean anyone can to that!) he thought it would be fun to catch the ball with his forehead! - Well needless to say we quickly headed to the hospital for some obviously needed stitches.  He got pretty lucky because the cut is all but in his eyebrow so once it heals we probably won't even be able to see it! - He's feeling pretty good today.  All joking aside I'm glad that he is feeling well and that it wasn't anything more serious - heads bleed an insane amount so it looked pretty gruesome but 6 stitches (and two possible black eyes) later he's doing well.  The two funny moments in all of the madness was 1) the only thing that we could find to try and  catch the blood was a diaper so Jason got to walk into the hospital with a diaper pressed to his face full of blood (Thanks for the diaper Dani!) and then 2) my humorous husbands first words out of his mouth to me when we got into the car to rush to the hospital are, and I quote, "That's Downy Soft!" - ha ha any one heard Brian Regan? - I love you Jason thanks for making your trauma humorous.  I have some pictures but I didn't have my camera with me so I just took them on J's phone - I'll post a few when I get a chance.

No comments: