`

`

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A peek into our week...

Well unfortunately Jason has been sick for the past few days and his tush has been somewhat permanently planted on our couch.

As much as I am sure that the past few days have been  bummer for Jason I have kind of enjoyed the excuse to stay home and do nothing! We have watched LOTS of movies and just chilled.  Some movies that we have watched since friday are:

Also this weekend I had the opportunity to go play volleyball a few times. It makes me remember all of the fun that I had in high school, we had such a  fun group of girls! (ha ha I found a few great pictures on my computer that just had to be shared, so heres a little trip down memory lane!)


2 comments:

David, Hilrary, and Roman said...

Hey Niki! It looks like everything is going great with school and married life! I hate being sick but I love spending sometime just laying around watching movies! I hope you don't mind I snoop on your blog from time to time. I decided I better start my own blog before my baby gets to old and I don't remember all the little things he does

Tim & Lisa Hale said...

I Love the trip down memory lane!!! SVVB #1! Ü