12 years ago
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Home town Family Reunion....
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to have a family reunion, well not really. I got home from class yesterday a few minutes after seven. Jason was still in class in Brigham and doesn't usually get home til about 9:30 or so. My plan was to make dinner and get some home work done, well that didn't happen. When I got home and went to walk in the front door the door wouldn't open, the lock had broken, Jason was in Brigham (of course it was the coldest day we've had all year) and I was completely locked out. Everyone says why didn't you just use the back door? Well my landlord put deadbolts on our back door after the rest of the locks and didn't key it the same so I don't have a key to get into my backdoor. So i sent Jason a text while he was in class told him what had happened and headed to Smithfield. I went to my grandma's cause I haven't seen her forever and it was lots of fun to visit with her. Then I headed to my sister's cause she called and said that Trevor was in class til 9:30 and had been thinking about brownies all day (pregnancy craving? I think so! ha ha) and then when Trevor got home I headed over to my parent's to see my dad. I just house hopped) This is when Jason called from Brigham and said he was out of class but... the truck was dead! ha ha what are the chances! It took him awhile to find someone to jump the truck and then to drive home. But finally he came to my rescue, somehow got the door open and we walked into the house to discover that we had accidentally left a window open (up stairs so it wouldn't have helped me get in) and it was like 30 degrees in our house. Well let's just say it was one of those nights that you just cant help but laugh, needless to say we went to Village Inn for dinner and hot chocolate and then home to our down comforter. Gotta love life right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment