`

`

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cabin & Cupcakes

Here are a few pictures from the cabin this weekend as promised...





Also last night me and Jason decided that it would be fun to decorate some cupcakes and take them around to some of our neighbors, I love Halloween and have to get things started quick in the month or else I don't get in all of the fun things that I love so much about it! 









They were really yummy and we had lots of fun making them! 

7 comments:

The Whitmers said...

The pictures are amazing!! I love the first one of the leaves!! Yay for the fall!

Kallie said...

You are a very creative neighbor, the house down the street from us is for sale ;). Cute idea!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Those pictures are great. The cupcakes are so cool and yummy too! Thanks!

bobandhaley said...

Those look yummy! I love the eye balls

Katie said...

We LOVED the cupcakes :D yummy :D

Hayley said...

We didn't want any cupcakes anyways....

I'm just sayin.

Dave and Alisha said...

How cute you guys.. to bad we dont live by you go get in on that action! and what wonderful pictures of the cabin so so pretty, man I love fall colors!