We have made it through two weeks with Tag now! Time has flown and yet at the same time it is already hard to imagine life before he was here! We love having Tag around and even though we run on a little less sleep and our schedule revolves around him we wouldn't have it any other way!
One morning I took Tag into our bedroom to have him hang with Jason for a few minutes while I jumped in the shower. This is what I found when I got out! Like father like son! This is one of my favorite pictures that we have of these two!
Tag loves his bouncer!! This is the first time that we tried out his swing - he was a little indifferent about it, he didn't dislike it but it was n't as big of a hit as his bouncer is!
Handsome like daddy is right!
This little Ute hat was a gift from Aunt Dani about 2-3 years ago! Haha she had seen it at Walmart and decided that our future child needed to have it! We laugh about the timing of it all though because it was just about two-three weeks before Tag arrived that we found out that Jason had been accepted into the DNP program at the U for his doctorate! We are so proud of him and glad that Tag has a little bit of apparel to support his Daddy!
My family however was very upset that I put him in Red - He has blue in his blood I promise! This kid will love our Aggies!
Tag loves his daddy!
One day when Jason got home from work he was so excited to hold Tag! I handed him over to Jason and about 45 seconds later Tag peed all over him! Haha way to go boy!
This is Jason's favorite face that tag pulls haha it makes us laugh every time!
This week was a big one in our family! On May 2nd (Tag was 12 days old) baby Ezra joined the gang! this is a picture of Tag the day he came home from the hospital and Ezra as well! They are a whopping 12 days apart and hopefully they will be good buddies! Ezra was born at 7 a.m. and was 9 lbs. 5 oz. 21.5 in. long! We laughed that Tag looks bigger than Ezra though because of his big cheeks!! I love those cheeks! They are so kissable!!
This is a picture of Tag before his and mommy's first outing alone. We had to run to Walmart one evening while dad was at work - he slept through the whole adventure!
Tag loving his bouncer!
This last picture is kind of blurry but I wanted to get a picture of all the hair this little man has! We love every bit of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment