12 years ago
Monday, May 6, 2013
Playing catch up!
I am all caught up on the blog including Tag's birth story! You will have to go back a page to see it all! Also just because I am curious...does anyone even read this anymore? I keep it as a journal for our own personal use so it really doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not I am just wondering as much as anything! If you check in on us every once and a while leave a comment on one of the new posts just so I can see who all is out there in the blogging universe still! Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I am one of the few who still blogs too :) But I am like you and use it as my journal. Love making them into scrapbooks at the end of each year. Your baby is adorable!
I still love reading your blog! He is so adorable! I agree with Bobbie, I love make my blog into a book at the end of every year. They make great journals!
He is adorable! I LOVE the picture with the Dr. Seuss books! I'm going to steal that idea. :)
I love using my blog as a journal--I probably write way too much though.
I love reading your posts. I use my blog as a journal also. Keep it up. You will Love looking back on the posts. LOVE the pictures of your little family! I want to come visit you. Adam has missed you a lot. Hope you are having a great time with your little man! He is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment