`

`

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Happenings...

I can't believe that June is almost gone and that I have been out of school for 4 weeks already! I am amazed how fast time flies! So far this summer we have had a lot of fun, relaxed a little, ran around like crazy trying to get things accomplished and much more, I am always in awe at how busy the summer gets! I will attempt to update the last month in the correct order... 
First we headed up north for a million reasons all packed into 5 days, Jessica and Courtney both graduated from high school, we are so proud of both of them and all of their accomplishments! That same week Jackson turned five! I love to watch Jackson grow and still can't believe that he is that old! Jason and I went to see Jack in the hospital when he was born on our 3rd date so it is kind of fun to think about all that has changed since then! Also packed into those days I had a 3 day volleyball camp at BYU, I LOVE going to Gold Medal Squared! I have learned so much and really enjoy getting to continue my volleyball education! I unfortunately didn't take very many pictures that week because we were so busy running in circles but here are the few I managed to snap! 
 (As a side note Spencer received his mission call today - Ventura California! - Aug 15th will come so soon!)
 Jessica & Candace!
 Jason and I stayed at Steve & Heather's a few nights while we were up north.  We were fortunate enough to get to spend Jackson's birthday with him! Jack came running down stairs to wake us up on his birthday and jumped right on top of uncle J - He LOVES his uncle J!
 Jackson and Jason sorting the money is Jack's piggy bank
 Jask's "5" pancake on his birthday.
 Gotta love birthday presents!
 The rest of Jack's big day was spent at dinner.  Jack wanted to go to the place with the saddle! (Texas Roadhouse) He got to ride the saddle and got sang to for his birthday.  We then went to his t-ball game and finished the evening with another Jack pick - Nicklecade! 
 Jackson riding the saddle!
 Goofy!
 Love this boy!
 Steve is Jackson's coach and Jason got to help out a little as well that evening!
Love our #10~
 Swing!
 Do they get any cuter??
 After the game we headed to Nicklecade ~ Jackson was super excited!
 Heather hit the Jackpot!! Seriously it was awesome! Jason and Steve were not quite as lucky!
 Batman Jack!
 After our trip up north we had to hustle back to St. George for Thunder camp! I had the opportunity to coach these lovely ladies for a whole week, it makes me excited for the season! 
I love this picture! Chloe was staying with us while my parents helped Dani and Trevor move to Michigan (sad day! - Happy that Trevor is in Dental school but Michigan is a long ways away!) Anyways one of the mornings I was headed to Thunder camp I was able to snap this picture of Jason catching a few minutes of sleep before I ran out the door! (These moments are few and far apart right now as he pretty much spends all of his time studying!) 
A few other randoms from the past few weeks,
Dutch over ribs - Yum!
 I won the wight loss challenge that I have been a part of the past 12weeks!
 I went to girls camp and partied it up with some of my new favorite ladies ever! - Love my YW! (Are these cookies not the cutest thing you have ever seen!?) All of the stuff we gave the girls at camp was themed on peacocks - these cookies were awesome!
 This is a picture of almost the whole gang! (minus Katie & Shauna)
 Love these girls! 
 Goofy girls!
 Skit time!
 This is a picture of our pod that we slept in - they were an interesting experience to say the least!
 Look at our cute matching shirts! - I wish I would have taken a picture of them up close they were super cute!
 Since camp I have been attending Core Academy and just trying to get some things done in my classroom! It has also been pretty warm most days around our place so we have made sure to grab a treat here and there to help us cool off!
 Yum! 
To close this SUPER long post if you are even still reading I just need to brag about my wonderful husband - Jason has been studying SO SO hard for his state boards, Monday he was in Vegas to take his test and passed with flying colors! It is official now!
 Since Monday he has also receive two job offers and we are waiting to hear back tomorrow on one more. We feel so blessed right now and are grateful for the hand of Christ is our lives.  I am so proud of Jason and can't wait to see where his career goes!

No comments: