I went to get on the blog today so that I could post about Valentines and our weekend And I about had a heart attack!! Seriously this is what my face looked like and I couldn't move! When I typed in our URL it said that my blog had been deleted!! It WHAT??? Serious! I was going to die! So then I tried it again, and again, and again and I kept getting the same message. Then I tried to log onto my e-mail and it said my account had been disabled! What the heck! Long story short I got it all figured out but I guess that google security disabled my account because of some "suspicious activity." Someone must have hacked into my account because it has been logged into in Spain and Poland in the last few days. I wish I could say that I have been on extravagant vacations to both of those places in the last week but no it was someone else. After contacting google we got it all figured out and I think that it is all fixed now but needless to say I had a slight panic attack! I would absolutely sit down and cry if I lost all of the memories I have recorded on our blog. I think that I will be getting our blog printed in the next few days just in case something like this ever happens again and it is irreversible.


No comments:
Post a Comment