This is my unfortunate top ten of the past 4 days….
10- Slept in late and almost missed an important meeting for my student teaching.
9- I had to deal with a really cranky Fed-Ex lady while in a huge rush trying to get to my meeting (which once I got there I found out that I had filled out my Student Teaching Application incorrectly and had to set an appointment and go back next week once I have corrected it.)
8- It is way to cold to even think about going outside to enjoy the beautiful snow. (try -16, it makes every part of my body hurt!!)
7- My house is a disaster because of finals and my lack of time following them.
6- I have had to drive to Ogden on scary icy roads to get to work (I am back at Pro Pac for the break, that is good news, just the roads are terrible.)
5- Locked my keys in my car (note the same morning as my student teaching meeting)
4- Jason is sick
3- My dad had to have surgery to fix the hernia that he has in his stomach (is it technically on your stomach? I’m not sure …. We’ll just say his abdomen.)
2- I totally ran into a car on my way to the famous meeting (it didn’t do any damage to either car so no worries that way, but I was mortified because I have never even as much as been pulled over)
1-My dad had to go back into the hospital today because of dehydration and small post surgery complications.
12 years ago
2 comments:
wow girl crazy week! Good luck driving in the bad weather bed ice. it is definitely no fun. i hope your dad is alright! keep us updated!! love that man! :)
I drove past Pro Pac today, there were only like 10 cars there. Christmas break? Tell your dad I hope he gets feeling better. Sorry to hear about your crazy week.
Post a Comment