`

`

Friday, December 4, 2009

Finally Finished!!

Well to all of those out there who are interested I am finally finished with my homework for the semester.  Last night, or really I should say this morning I finished at 4:30 a.m and don'thave any homework for a month now!!
 Hallelujah!! 

I am pretty sure that this is the best example of what I looked like at 4:30 when I finally printed my last paper and stuck it into my portfolio!

The semester has been rough, with so many credits it got pretty crazy at times but I am officially finished!! When I come back in January I am a Senior! Yeah for Senior year!! And this time next year I won't be celebrating no homework for a month but no homework EVER AGAIN!!  I am very exhausted so I apologize if this post makes absolutely no sense  but I am just relieved to have a break for a few weeks......Bring on Christmas!!

1 comment:

Nicky and Patrick said...

I love that picture....it's great. Glad you made it through another semester. It's always nice when it comes to an end and you have a little break:)