Today was one of those days when I feel like I may really make it through college!! So as many of you know the feeling of just complete YUCK when it comes to school. Lately I have just wanted to quit. I know that my degree is something that I really want and have worked so hard for already but some days the degree just does not feel worth the hassle. Today was not one of those. I got some good news today! Yeah for good news, now none of it was huge and life changing but enough to give me hope for my education for a few more days!! - #1 I made the college of Education's Dean's List this last semester
...Yeah me! (sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging, but i have to focus on the good things with school right now when they come along!) and #2 I got 100% on my Stats mid-term!
I was so happy, my professor really congratulated me and to be honest I was very shocked! I had felt okay about the test but never would have thought that I got 100%. So sorry for tooting my own horn for a small minute today, but I have been running a million miles an hour with work and school plus I have been sick all week, that it feels really good to have these highlights!
12 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations! you go right ahead and toot that horn, those are some big achievements.
Post a Comment