12 years ago
Friday, June 19, 2009
Help!
Well to all of my fellow bloggers out there I am asking or maybe even pleading for some help!! I have to say that I have the most amazing husband possibly ever but unfortunately I feel sometimes like I count on him to do too much because he is so amazing. He loves to cook which is great! However I feel like I have placed the responsibility on him too much to prepare dinner a majority of the time. So what I am looking for is some help, I know I need (and want) to cook more but….I have no idea what to make! I have a few very unoriginal things that I often make but I want some input- If you read this please leave a favorite of yours and your families and even adding the recipe would be wonderful!! I am looking for things that are at least semi-healthy that won’t take me hours to make! I would love any in-put. Thanks All and I look forward to hopefully reading some comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One of my favorites is Hawaiian Haystacks. It does not take too much prep, just a lot of opening cans. Try making the sauce with cream of chicken (or mushroom) and coconut milk. You may need to add a little cows milk too if it it too think. It is a summer favorite at our house!
I am the same way, I need some good ideas. But something that's really good is chicken parmesan. If you go to the foodnetwork.com you'll find the recipe there. But just cook it up with some pasta and some veggies and it's really good.
This is one of our new favorites at our house. Its called UPSIDE DOWN PIZZA
2 lb hamburger
1/4 cup onions
16 oz spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 c grated mozarella cheese
8 oz biscuits
1/3 c parmesan cheese
1/2 c sour cream
brown hamburger and onions add sauce. put in 9x13 pan. layer sour cream on top of meat top with cheese and put biscuits on top of cheese. bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Its SUPER easy and SO good. You can kinda make it your own too. Since their is only two of you you could just do like one pound of hamburger and put it in like a 9x9 or something. we usually just use the parmesan you put on top of your spaghetti though cuz the fresh stuff is kinda expensive. and its really good with cheddar cheese too! I hope you like it! good luck!!
this is a really yummy spicy pasta dish love it and its so easy
one package grilling sausage (jimmy dean linked but solid in the middle)
can of stewed tomatoes
2c chicken broth
red pepper flakes (put in to your own taste)
1 onion chopped
2 clove minced garlic
one bag penne pasta
cook the sausage and onion in a big skillet until browned then add can of tomatoes (cut them up a bit just in the can) add broth garlic and red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste let simmer when warm and all flavors combined add bag of cooked pasta and stir. let simmer another 10 to 15 minutes serve with bread.
Post a Comment