Happy Valentines all! I hope that you all had a great day!
We are so excited that we get a long weekend and Jason didn't have to work on Saturday so I even got to celebrate Valentines all day with him~ =) We had a wonderful very relaxing Valentines this year. I woke up about 9:45 to breakfast in bead (french toast, my favorite!) and cartoons!! Jason and I always talk about how horrible cartoons are now and that we miss the classics. He had found a DVD with a bunch of old classic cartoons on it and we ate breakfast in bed and watched cartoons it was great~
Then we just lounged, stayed in bed for awhile and totally took it easy. When we finally got ready we ran a few errands and just had fun being together (this semester our schedules are totally opposite so we love when we just have time we can be together!) Later we went to dinner at the Cracker Barrel - it was VERY yummy!! Then came back home to watch a movie and go to bed early. It was a great day and my sweet husband totally pampered me (as he usually does). I also got very pretty flowers, there were 12 red roses and 6 hot pink daises! I love Jason so much and appreciate everything that he does for us. He works really hard while going to school and always manages to put me first. Thank you Jason, I couldn't
have asked for a better, more loving, fun and goofy husband!!
2 comments:
Amen to you having a goofy hubby! haha But he's my bff and your husband, so we'll keep him around! He's a great guy and I'm happy he married a great girl, so we can have you around now too :)
Sounds like you guys had fun...and don't you love Saturday mornings like that!?! And yes, I concur...cartoons now DO suck!
Our new place is going to be out of the ward boundries but we might still come to the ward anyways.
Post a Comment