`

`

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Month!! =)

It came and went so quickly but in all the rush i forgot to post that it was Jason's Birthday. We had a lot of fun celebrating for about a week between friends and family. He is the big ...
Yeah that's right he told me that I couldn't be dyslexic abut his age because that would make him 32 and last year he would have still been 22. I however informed him that i would be 91 so we got a good laugh and he didn't feel as bad. So much has happened in the last year! I was fortunate enough to get to spend Jason's birthday with him last year as well as a newly engaged couple. Wow how our lives have changed, but we wouldn't change it for the world. I work 30 hours a week and have 17 credits at USU and I also coach a 16's club volleyball team. Jason works 40+ hours and has 12 credits and somehow in the middle we manage to pass each other about every other day for a few minutes. Life is great though! I also want to wish my sister-in-law Karen a belated 20th (on the 16th) and my Papa a Happy Birthday today!! Happy Birthday to all and i hope that everyone is having a wonderful new year.

2 comments:

The Whitmers said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!! Hopefully it was great.

The Smith's said...

Hey Niki I was just thinking that we should get together with our husbands and do something one of these weekends you are in town. So give me a call if you're interested.