`

`

Monday, September 22, 2008

What a Weekend!!

We had such a fun weekend!! Jason and I went down to Kaysville to spend some time with his family this weekend and had SO much fun!! It all started with canning, ha ha Leisha taught me how to can because lets face it my mom isn't the most domestic out there so i hadn't ever learned and it was tons of fun i loved it! Me and Jason brought home 36 bottles of peaches, 14 bottles of pears and 24 bottles of Salsa! ha ha Love the food storage!                                               

It was way fun not only to get to learn how to can but also spend some good time with my mother-in-law.  I got SUPER LUCKY in the in-law department I am so blessed to have such an awesome new family that i get to be a part of! Even more they have fully embraced me and i couldn't be more thankful! After the canning we also got to go and see Grandma & Grandpa Larsen, we haven't seen them since the wedding and it was good to get to visit.  I wish that we could be closer to everyone down there i feel like we never get to see them even tough it's only 50 min. from our house to Kaysville.   On the way down to Murray to see Grandma & Grandpa me and Jason were playing on his computer and were laughing so hard that we were crying at how funny some of these pictures turned out! ha ha what do you think?? 





Also this weekend we scored a T.V. Our T.V. was on its last leg when we got it and then just the other day it completely died!!!  Jason has been worried that we wouldn't be able to get a new one before the 5th season on "The Office" starts on Thursday.  But Steve and Heather found out and told us that they have an extra T.V. that they are letting us borrow!! Thanks Steve and Heather ha ha you have made Jason happy that he won't miss "The Office!" 
All in all it was an Amazing Weekend!!!! 

2 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Hey Niki! That's great that you guys were able to can some good fruit...it's always better than buying it! Anyways, just ran into your blog and thought I'd say hi! Have a happy Wednesday!

Kallie said...

Wow, those pictures were kind of scary. You guys look like you always find ways to have fun. I am glad you are getting into canning, I have been wanting to but don't know where to start. A good mother-in-law helps!